Orji Nneka bows out of Darling FM, Owerri after 3 and half years of service to the Radio Station.

 Orji Nneka bows out of Darling FM, Owerri after 3 and half years of service to the Radio Station.

The  Owerri-based Broadcast Journalist, Orji Nneka familiarly known as @radiocranberry made this known yesterday on her Instagram page.

She wrote "Yesterday, after 3 and a half productive years at DarlingFM 107.3 Owerri, I celebrated my last birthday there with my amazing colleagues in the industry. 


Just like everything that has a beginning, this journey has come to a beautiful end and it ended yesterday, on my birthday. I happily tendered my resignation letter. It wasn't a difficult decision because I knew it was time to leave. I am not leaving radio, not for anything in the world. My mum was a broadcaster at Radio Nigeria, Ikoyi in the 80s and early 90s, my cousin @ifyonyegbule is a broadcaster and journalist, my late uncle was also a broadcaster at Radio Nigeria, Ikoyi, my little brother is doing the same thing in America. So you see, radio isn't something I can leave, it will have to leave me.


That said, I carry with me amazing years of experience in broadcasting, production both programs and jingles, scripting, content development, voice overs, connections and deals that can't be broken, amazing track record as broadcaster with the highest revenue generation for DarlingFM, impact and connections in the health sector in Imo State and Nigeria. 


During my stay at DarlingFM Owerri, I worked as a health journalist and broadcaster and carved a niche for myself in health with recognitions locally and nationally. I am ready to bring my amazing portfolio to any other radio station who wants to make impact on radio especially in the health sector.


Finally, a big thank you to @darlingfm1073@aro.leonardo @chibuikeutaka@ushaay0luwa @mustaphashaba and the entire @bbcmediaaction team for teaching me most of the things I know today😁🙏


Finally, to all my clients, nothing has changed. I am still your plug for adverts at DarlingFM and everywhere else. I'm sure you know this already but just incase 😅 


Then prospects, I'm still here, producing jingles and placing them out there for you at the best rates. 

Cheers to an amazing new beginning and a new year ahead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radio Profile: OOU 92.1FM, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE

List Of Radio Nigeria FM Stations (FRCN)